The Board of Trustees met at the Medina Road District located at 10620 N. Galena Road, Mossville, Illinois on June 10th, 2020 Purpose: Regularly Scheduled Board Meeting
Present: John H. Dawson, Supervisor
Shawn E. Garner, Clerk
Cam Parr, Trustee
Mike Molohon, Trustee
Adam Gudat, Trustee
Richard Clinch, Trustee
Other Officials and Township Staff Present: Frank Sturm, Road Commissioner
Others In Attendance: 1 resident
Call To Order: Supervisor Dawson called the meeting to order at 6:00 PM.
Clerk, Garner, presented the minutes of the Regular Board Meeting held May 13th, 2020. Supervisor Dawson moved to approve, as presented, seconded by Trustee Gudat; followed by a unanimous “Aye” voice vote with Trustee Parr abstaining.
Community Policing Report:
Supervisor Dawson requested public input and received no request
Correspondence & Reports
Supervisor, John Dawson:
- Investment Report: The Investment Report ending on May 31th, 2020 was previously presented to board.
- Supervisor Dawson directed trustee’s attention to correspondence from Clayton Walenta for their review regarding MMYBSA concerns.
Road Commissioner, Frank Sturm, II:
- We are currently doing flood clean-up.
- Filled a large number of potholes this spring
- I have received several calls/emails regarding sump pumps. With the high ground water table, these pumps are becoming a serious issue, with the potential to cost a significant amount of money to resolve.
- Starting to put bid documents together for a new single axle truck.
- Horowitz is doing additional concrete work for us.
Assessor, Mark Brabant:
The county assessors office has been furloughed for the next 5 weeks so this could cause delays.
Plan Commission, Chairperson Manning:
Trustee Parr asked if Gary Zwicky has provided additional details on easement. We have advised his counsel that matter remains pending.
Pay Township Bills
Township/Road District Bills Audited: All bills of the Town and the Road District were approved for payment. Trustee Molohon moved to pay the bills, seconded by Trustee Clinch followed by a unanimous “Aye” voice vote. Motion passed unanimously.
Adjournment: There being no further business to come before the board, Trustee Molohon to adjourn, seconded by Trustee Parr, followed by a unanimous “Aye” voice vote. The meeting adjourned at 6:48 PM.
Respectfully submitted this 10th day of June 2020.
Shawn E. Garner, Clerk
Page 2 of 2